2. Politics - I try not to talk about it on this blog because heck it just ain't relevant and you guys don't want to hear about what I think about Brexit or Donald Trump or PMs Question Time, but I pay attention and I love it. When I'm not paying attention to real politics, I'm watching political dramas.
3. Architecture - I love buildings. Especially old buildings. I have a habit of visiting old castles and churches when I'm on holiday. See I told you I wasn't cool.
4. The Ocean - I'm fascinated by the ocean. I think it's amazing that we know practically nothing about it because it is just too immense. I find it unbelievable how big the Blue Whale is! I mean how is that even real???
5. Hollyoaks - as sad as it sounds. I watch it every day. It's the only soap I watch but I gotta say as far as British soaps go, it's definitely the best. It deals with socially relevant issues way before the others in my opinion. It's one amazeballs show. I just wish it was on on the weekend too.
6. Ralph Lauren Jeans - they might be my favourite thing on earth. If it was completely legit I would wear Ralph's clothes every day but that would maybe be a bit weird. But they always fit soooo well. I don't know how he does it.
7. Books - obviously as an author, books have to make the list. They are pretty much my life. I live to read and write. Nothing more and nothing less. Family and friends too perhaps... but mostly books.
8. Music - I have a guitar that sits in my bedroom that I can barely play. I know a few cords on the piano and I can scratch out a tune on my violin but I'm a bit of a groupie for all things musicians.
9. Love - I've never been in love. I'm not going to lie, I think I've been close but I have a habit of protecting my heart. But I think it's fascinating. I always say that love is letting someone else have the power to destroy you. I'm not sure I'm ready for that but it never ceases to amaze me when other people take that jump.
10. Snow - I live in the South of England and it never snows. I wish for snow every year and it never comes. Sucks to be me.