- Although I can not guarantee that I will definitely review your book, I promise to reply to you as quickly as possible to let you know if I've decided to read your book.
- If I say I will read your book, I will read it from cover to cover before reviewing it.
- I can not promise that I will give you a positive review but I will promise that I will be fair and honest; considering how many books you've written before. I will be honest, but I will word things kindly.
- If you miss a few spelling or grammatical errors it won't effect your review unless your work is full of them. If I notice some errors, I'll probably share them with your privately.
- I accept the following formats: kindle, epub, paperback and hardback.
- I will never share or reproduce your book.
- I will not pay for a review copy of your book, likewise I will not charge you for my reviewing services.
Hanleigh's Rating Guide
5 Stars = Amazing, Awesome, Downright Brilliant, Splendid,
If I give you a five star review that means I absolutely loved your book. It's somewhere up there with all my favourites.
4 Stars = Really, really great, enchanting, fantastic,
If I give you a four star review you know that I loved it. If it's meant to be comedic, I laughed, if it's supposed to be heart breaking, I cried, if it was supposed to make my heart race in fear, well I didn't scream but you get the picture.
3 Stars = good, enjoyable, well written,
If I give you a three star review that means that I enjoyed your book. I liked it enough to want to read a sequel so do a sequel!
2 Stars = meh! okay, not bad,
If I give you a two star review you know that I probably enjoyed your book enough to finish it but I won't be pre-ordering a sequel. Even if I give you a two star review that doesn't mean your book is terrible, it just means there's room for improvement - then again there is always room for improvement.
1 Star = I didn't really enjoy it
I've never given a one star review but it basically means that I wasn't really interested. It might be you have plot holes or your characters need more development. If I give you a one star review you can choose what to do with it, but I hope you will use it to improve your work.
Hanleigh's Favourite Genres (In order)
- Erotic Romance
- Historical Romance
- Romantic Suspence
- Chick Lit
- Young Adult
- Supernatural/ paranormal
- Sad, emotional books
I really would love to hear from you if you need a review. I would also love to promote your giveaway to my followers and would love to share an author interview about you. Every review is shared on my blog, twitter, facebook, goodreads and amazon. If you request it to be shared elsewhere to, then that is absolutely not a problem. I believe very strongly that authors should work together to encourage people to love literature as much as we do. Send me an email or post a comment to get in touch about your book.