I'm ridiculously excited but now I just have to try and wait patiently. So I thought I'd tell you a bit about what I'm reading right now. I've just finished reading a book by Sara Manning. I used to read her books when I was a teenager so I was quite excited when I found "Unsticky." It's a fantastic book and I really enjoyed it - so if you are looking for something to read, I'd definitely recommend it. Now that I've finished with that one I'm going to read "Under My Skin" by J Kenner. I'm really looking forward to reading this one because I absolutely loved the Stark Trilogy and the Stark International Series.
So until next time, I'm going to leave you with a list of some of my favourite books;
1. Crossfire Series by Syliva Day
2. Everything Deborah Bladon
3. Because You Are Mine by Beth Kery and every book that followed it.
4. The Stark Trilogy and Stark International Series by J. Kenner
5. Mastered With This Collar by Sierra Cartwright
6. Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
7. Unsticky by Sara Manning
And a list of books that I want to read: