1. I'm British - I live in England and was born in Scotland so when the referendum happened in Scotland, I got a little bit scared that I didn't get a vote to decide whether or not I was going to become an immigrant or not. Not cool British government! Not cool!
2. I love travelling and experiencing new places and things. The list of places I've been will probably never be as long as the list of places I want to go, even when I get to my sixties.
3. I love foxes. I can't really tell you why because they are clearly flee ridden monsters but I think they are really cute.
4. I've always loved the ocean. I find it absolutely amazing but if I'm honest it also scares me because it is so immense and unknown and dark... it's a tad intimidating.
5. I read Jane Austen for the first time when I was twelve.
6. I love Grey's Anatomy and The West Wing and Pretty Little Liars and Suits... even though I very rarely bother to watch tv.
7. I love to sing and I sing all the time. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, I'm probably singing. I even sing whilst I'm working.
8. I am sometimes a bit lazy; I really like having lie ins. I'd spend whole chunks of time hiding under my duvet if I could.
9. I love the colour grey. It's also the colour of my eyes.
10. I want to tell a story one day that breaks and mends hearts. A story so raw and true that my readers can't help but cry. I want to tell a story that means something.