1. I loath the way you can end up watching TV for hours without even realising how the time has flown.
2. I love the way that you can find the most amazing stories in forty minute segments.
3. I love Grey's Anatomy - you can't go wrong when Grey's is on.
4. I loath the way everyone seems to love reality TV. Seriously Big Brother sucks. The only thing decent about it is that it's based on 1984 which was a pretty interesting read when I was a kid in school. I always loved the fact that it was called 1984 and was written in 1948... well done George Orwell for the brainy title.
5. I love netflix and amazon instant videos! Seriously I no longer have to think about when I can watch something. Whatever I want to watch is always right at my fingertips.
6. I love Pretty Little Liars...
7. I loath having to wait for my favourite shows to be released.
8. I love Period Dramas - they are awesome!