1. What do you do when you are not writing?
I read a lot. Usually a book or two a day., when I'm not working. I have a terrible habit of watching too many Netflix series.
2. How do you balance your day job and writing?
Barely. It's a major challenge. One I often fail at. I have to work. I love to write. It's hard to prioritise.
3. When did you start writing?
So technically I wrote my first book in 2015 but I would say I started writing years ago. I just didn't publish anything.
4. How did you choose your genre?
I don't really think I chose my genre, I'm pretty sure it chose me. No matter where my ideas, I always end up writing romance.
5. Where do you get your ideas?
My own life mostly, the books I read, my imagination.
6. Do you ever experience writer's block and what do you do to overcome it?
Writers block is my biggest nightmare. I suffer from it almost once a week. That might be an exaggeration. To handle it, I usually read something else.
7. Tell us about your upcoming book.
Forging History is coming out at the beginning of May. It's available for Pre-Order.