1. Deborah Bladon writes romance novella series and novels. She is an amazing author and I'd definitely recommend her work to anyone who loves a good plot twist and a heart wrenching cliff hanger.
2. Nadia Lee's books are amazing. They are funny, realistic, romantic and thought provoking on occasion. I absolutely love her Pryce family series.
3. J.S.Cooper has a habit of writing books that leave me giggling at the heroine's stupidity.
4. J. Kenner is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite authors. Her Stark series is beyond amazing. If you like Fifty Shades you'll love it. In fact I'd say her work is better written than Fifty.
5. Sylvia Day's Gideon Cross is pretty much the man of my dreams. If you haven't already read the Crossfire series you are missing out!
6. Layla Hagen is very quickly becoming one of my favourite authors. I'm absolutely in love with the Bennet family.
7. Gina Robinson is relatively new to me but her books are bloody brilliant. Definitely worth a read!
8. Beth Kery has written one of my favourite books "Because You Are Mine."
9. Julia Kent is another author I've recently found. She's witty and original. The shopping series is beyond amazing.
10. Brenna Aubrey writes slightly geeky romance. It's perfect for gamer girls. But at the same time she deals with some serious issues too.