1. William Darcy - He might come across arrogant and proud but I think he is perhaps one of the most attractive men in the history of the 'fictional' world. He was the man who made the mould for all those future powerful men that would win our hearts.
2. Gideon Cross - He might actually be the sexiest man ever. I'm not amazingly keen on all the overprotective b-s, as I'm a very independent person. There is something super sexy about a self made billionaire.
3. Christian Grey - Christian might not be my favourite person when he's being Mr Dominant but the man who he becomes with Anastasia is someone I could easily love. I'm okay with some of his dominant tendencies but not when it got extreme...
4. Ian Noble - I absolutely love Ian and Francesca's story in Because You Are Mine. Ian is British, which makes me happy. Like seriously happy. His half brothers are pretty gorgeous too. Not to mention the plot line is fantastic too.
5. Damien Stark - I really like tennis so that definitely makes Damien Stark hot.
6. Vaughn from Sarra Manning's Unsticky - he's an older guy but that doesn't stop me liking him. It's kind of like when I was a teenager and I had a crush on Richard Gear in Pretty Woman.
There are probably a few more I could mention, like my new crush Hudson... in the chasing fire trilogy.