1. Kate And Leopolde - I love this film and I'm actually watching it right now. It tots inspired me to write this list. I'm a big fan of historical romance and to be honest who wouldn't love a duke?
2. Pride and Prejudice - It doesn't matter how bad my day has been the BBC television adaptation of P and P will always bring me out of my funk. Besides hello MR DARCY!
3. The Twilight Series - but if you watch one, you need to watch them all.
4. The Time Traveller's Wife - it breaks my heart over and over again but I love it so much. Not to mention Rachel Mcaddams is dame amazing.
5. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind - will confuse the hell out of you but it's bloody brilliant.
6. Pretty Woman, My Best Friend's Wedding, The Runaway Bride... basically anything that puts Richard Gere with Julia Roberts.
7. A Walk To Remember - Please don't cry too much.
8. Shakespeare in Love - nothing needs to be said about this brilliance.
9. Titanic - who doesn't love watching this stuff???
10. About Time - got to love it. Time travel and Mcaddams a proven perfect combo.
I could probably list more for you but my film just ended and I need to put another one on...